Why are crooked teeth a problem? Teeth that are not aligned properly in your mouth create what dentists call “malocclusion.” Left untreated, malocclusion can lead to periodontal disease and create abnormal amounts of stress on teeth and jaws, which will lead to premature wear. What type of malocclusion do you have? Here are some potential issues:
- Buildup of plaque and tartar
- Harbors harmful periodontal bacteria
- Risk of periodontal disease, tooth, and bone loss
- Food lodges between teeth
- Risk of sore, tender gums
- Risk of periodontal disease
- Over-erupted lower front teeth that can damage the palate
- Premature wear and chipping of the lower front teeth
- Premature tooth wear and risk of chipped teeth
- Abfraction — small notch in tooth at the gumline
- Chipped or fractured front teeth
- Trauma to front teeth
Edge to Edge Bite
- Risk of teeth chipping and breaking
- Jaw joint pain
- Shortened or worn down front teeth
- Abfraction — small notch in tooth at gumline
- Gum recession, loose teeth and bone loss
- Excessive, premature wear on back teeth
If you are ready to experience all the benefits of straight teeth, then call 866.980.8989 today to reserve your appointment with Dr. Paul. We can’t wait to see you smile!
Very fast and efficient. Thank you.
Today, 6.7.16 I received my initial screening for braces. Candice was the tech. Once again – someone very knowledgeable! Friendly to the max and professional. These are the type of employees that customers don’t mind coming back to over and over again! Great job, Candice. You rock!
May 22, 2016 I received an amazing deep cleaning by one of your technicians. I think her name was Linda. A total asset to PFD. Not only did she do an amazing job, but talk about knowledgeable! This tech knows her “stuff”! I felt comfortable and knew I was in good hands the moment she smiled. I certainly will get all my dental work done here from now on! The whole staff is professional and friendly!
“Been patients here for about 2 yrs. Have always been happy with the service we receive at Pendleton Family, great service from ALL staff!”
555020 Bldg #1377
Camp Pendleton, CA 92055
555020 Bldg. 20845 Suite 109
Camp Pendleton, CA 92055
Sign up and receive Pendleton Family Dental newsletters and to get exclusive “Members Only” offers mailed right to your inbox. Be the first to learn about our upcoming scheduled events and promotions! We never sell or share your email address. We hate spam too!