Why are crooked teeth a problem? Teeth that are not aligned properly in your mouth create what dentists call “malocclusion.” Left untreated, malocclusion can lead to periodontal disease and create abnormal amounts of stress on teeth and jaws, which will lead to premature wear. What type of malocclusion do you have? Here are some potential issues:
- Buildup of plaque and tartar
- Harbors harmful periodontal bacteria
- Risk of periodontal disease, tooth, and bone loss
- Food lodges between teeth
- Risk of sore, tender gums
- Risk of periodontal disease
- Over-erupted lower front teeth that can damage the palate
- Premature wear and chipping of the lower front teeth
- Premature tooth wear and risk of chipped teeth
- Abfraction — small notch in tooth at the gumline
- Chipped or fractured front teeth
- Trauma to front teeth
Edge to Edge Bite
- Risk of teeth chipping and breaking
- Jaw joint pain
- Shortened or worn down front teeth
- Abfraction — small notch in tooth at gumline
- Gum recession, loose teeth and bone loss
- Excessive, premature wear on back teeth
If you are ready to experience all the benefits of straight teeth, then call 866.980.8989 today to reserve your appointment with Dr. Paul. We can’t wait to see you smile!
I would like to let you know how much I appreciate the beautiful work Dr. Nguyen did on my teeth today. I had broken my teeth yesterday. This morning I went to your center to make an appointment. You office was kind enough to schedule me for the same day at 2 pm. I was relieved because I was leaving on vacation in one week. I am grateful for the extra care, the professional attitude of your staff and sensitivity to my predicament. I hope you will relay my heartfelt gratitude to Dr. Nguyen for giving me my smile back.
Mainside – Specialty – Endondontics
Dr. Chen and Nichole were excellent. Very fast and comforting. I was very nervous and they made me feel very relaxed and secure!
Always a great experience! Thank you!
I always look forward to my visit – staff is (always) friendly, professional, and great! Thanks for being so awesome.
13030 Vandergrift Blvd
Oceanside, CA 92058